Strategy Lead (m/f/d)
- monetisation / campaigning / CRM / digital marketing / BI -
We are Unidy - a well-funded SaaS startup from Hamburg. With our white-label user account solution, we help companies become their own digital platform and put the user at the centre of digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own "best-of-breed" setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Join us on our exciting journey!
- You take the lead for at least one of the following topics: monetisation, campaigning, CRM, digital marketing, BI
- You lead customer projects and let yourself be measured by customer success
- With your expertise, you will support our customers in getting the greatest possible added value from our partnership
- You give our product development the necessary market impulses in order to continuously improve the interplay between product and advice.
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
What we offer:
- You already have several years experience of working in digitisation from consultancy and/or startup
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, digital monetisation opportunities and a good technical understanding.
- You are passionate about finding solutions to a new challenge
- You got a quick perception and are good at immersing yourself in new topics
- You have great ideas and are willing to contribute them
- You are confident to communicate fluently in German and English
- Since many of our clients come from the world of sports, an affinity for sports is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- You will have fun, we promise
- You are part of a fast growing and dedicated team
- Full responsibility from day one
- You will meet exciting people and make great experiences
- Flexible working hours and locations are a matter of course for us
- Interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, sustainability and events
- Office in the heart of Hamburg with a view of the Inner Alster lake
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks and after-work drinks
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Drop us an email with your ideas, CV, possible start date and salary expectations to email@example.com or use the following form directly.