(Senior) Sales & Partnership Manager (m/f/d)
- Start: immediately | Full-time | Location: Hamburg -
We are Unidy - a well-funded SaaS startup from Hamburg. With our white-label user account solution, we help companies become their own digital platform and put the user at the centre of digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own "best-of-breed" setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Join us on our exciting journey!
- Develop consultative sales and partnership strategies for our prospects across various industries
- Find and develop promising new leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders of promising prospects
- Run demos and turn prospects into customers
- Lead contract negotiations and sign new customers and sales partners
- Stay on top of market trends and consult our prospects towards independent platform setups
- Work collaboratively with our marketing, product and tech teams to ensure maximum sales authenticity and customer satisfaction
- Automate relevant parts of lead generation and maintain our CRM (HubSpot).
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You already have several years of sales experience. SaaS sales experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, digital monetisation opportunities and a good technical understanding.
- You have proven success record of closing demanding clients following a consultative sales approach
- Your communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large audiences and C-level executives
- You have great problem-solving and influencing skills
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- Since many of our clients come from the world of sports, an affinity for sports is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- You will have fun, we promise
- You are part of a fast growing and dedicated team
- Full responsibility from day one
- You will meet exciting people and make great experiences
- Flexible working hours and locations are a matter of course for us
- Interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, sustainability and events
- Office in the heart of Hamburg with a view of the Inner Alster lake
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks and after-work drinks
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Drop us an email with your ideas, CV, possible start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following form directly.