Intern Product & Business-Development (m/f/d)
- Location: Hamburg | Start: immediately | Duration: 6 months (Subsequent employment possible) | Salary by arrangement -
We are Unidy - a well-funded SaaS startup from Hamburg. With our white-label user account solution, we help companies become their own digital platform and put the user at the centre of digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own "best-of-breed" setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Join us on our exciting journey!
- Planning and implementation of independent business development projects
- Co-development of product features from the idea to go-live
- Support with specific customer projects
- Bringing in good ideas
- Preparation and participation in the sales process with potential new customers
- As part of the team, you support in all areas and gain insights into the world of a tech start-up
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You are passionate about finding solutions to new problems
- You got a quick perception and are good at immersing yourself in new topics
- You have great ideas and are willing to contribute them
- You are confident to communicate fluently in German and English
- You have a high affinity for digital business models and the digital world in general
- Since many of our clients come from the world of sports, an affinity for sports is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- You will have fun, we promise
- You are part of a fast growing and dedicated team
- Full responsibility from day one
- You will meet exciting people and make great experiences
- Flexible working hours and locations are a matter of course for us
- Interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, sustainability and events
- Office in the heart of Hamburg with a view of the Inner Alster lake
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks and after-work drinks
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Drop us an email with your ideas, CV, possible start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following form directly.